a Trip to the Galapagos Islands
Galapagos Travel and Cruise Guide with CoolGalapagos and ExpeditionTrips
Tell me more about a trip to the Galapagos!
Our partner company, ExpeditionTrips,
will help you find the perfect trip to the Galapagos.
Please complete the form
and a Galapagos Expert will contact you.
"The natural history of these islands is eminently curious, and deserves attention. Considering the small size of these islands, we feel the more astonished at the number of their aboriginal beings, and their confined range. Hence, we seem to be brought somewhat near to that great fact-that mystery of mysteries-the first appearance of new beings on this earth."
- Charles Darwin, The Voyage of the Beagle
Why do we partner with ExpeditionTrips?
This was absolutely the most amazing experience of my life. It's the best trip we have ever taken. Everything was perfect. Kristy's patience with me asking so many detailed questions, the amount of time she spent with me, and her honesty helping us pick just the right boat was fantastic. The price was right too!
Thank you, Kristy, for all your help answering our questions and booking everything.
- Jami Grossfield and Sven Johnson; Raleigh, NC
I have returned from my trip to Galapagos and I wanted to let you know I had a great time on the Explorer II. I had always wanted to go to the Galapagos. Booking it by email made it very easy. ExpeditionTrips.com was very helpful, April was very good, and I would book another trip. Thanks for your help in organizing my trip!
The cruise was totally organized and everyone on the ship was so helpful, friendly and informative. The guides were great and the crew was very well trained.
- Bruce Simon; Wilson, WY
ExpeditionTrips was founded by expeditionary travel experts - former expedition leaders, naturalists and operations staff - who have travelled to the places we promote. Combined, we have sailed on every ship we represent and understand the differences between expedition programs. Our staff work closely with you to ensure that you pick the very best Galapagos expedition to meet your specific needs.
- Thorough, unbiased representation of Galapagos travel options
- A personal Galapagos expedition program manager who assists you with all aspects of the planning process
- Flights to and from Ecuador
- Accommodation in Quito and Guayaquil if required
- Special client discounts: an insider's look at all up-to-date
Galapagos travel offers
- A licensed and insured seller of travel in Washington State, USA. The rules are stricter in Washington than in many other states in the USA. Client funds are held in a trust account and only used for their specific trip.
- A member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), both locally
within the state and through the online program.
- A partner of Native Energy.
- A member, The International Ecotourism Society - The largest and oldest ecotourism organization in the world dedicated to generating and disseminating information about ecotourism.
- A recipient of 'Best of the Web' by Forbes Magazine numerous times A member, Adventure Travel Trade Association - An organization dedicated to raising the profile of Adventure Travel in the world travel market.